• Cheap Flights to Lufthansa-Airlines
  • Cheap Flights with Lufthansa-Airlines
  • Cheap Flights with Lufthansa-Airlines
  • Flights
  • Hotels
  • Vacations
  • Cars

Cheap Lufthansa-Airlines Flights at Great Discounts

Deutsche Lufthansa AG airline company which today is most commonly called as the Lufthansa airline or airways is the biggest German airline brand. Also when it gets merged with all its subsidiaries, this company also happens to be the biggest airline brand in entire Europe along with the passengers carried and the fleet size. Lufthansa caters to over 18 domestic destinations along with 197 global destinations in more than 78 countries that is all across Asia, Europe, America as well as Africa making use of a fleet that is over 270 aircraft. In addition to that, Lufthansa happens to be one of the 5 founding members of the popular Star Alliance, which is the biggest airline alliance round the globe as formed in 1997. The name of this company has been taken from the word “Luft” which in German means air and “Hansa” that means guild. Along with its other services, the company also provides cheap Lufthansa flights for its budget travellers.

About the Company
Lufthansa airlines are very much a state-owned enterprise and it was so until 1994. Back in 2014, 60% of the shares of the company were held by the institutional investors. And the rest 40% of it was owned by the individual stock owners. Back in 1970 Lufthansa did get its employees involved in the profit sharing, offering them the scope to select from the preference shares and cash. In addition to that, when the airline brand got privatised, the employees had got over 3% of the shares.

Destinations covered
Going by the records in May 2016, Lufthansa airlines comprised of the Lufthansa Regional that offers flights to about 18 domestic destinations and also 193 international destinations back in 81 countries all across Europe, Asia, Americas as well as Africa. The flights that got provided on behalf of Lufthansa by PrivatAir have also been listed. This list comprises of the country, city as well as the codes of the International Air Transport Association along with the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO airport code) as well as the name of the airport and the marked airline centers.

Frequent Flyer Program
Miles & More is the name given to the frequent flyer program by Lufthansa airlines and it has been shared amidst many European airlines, comprising all of the subsidiary airlines of Lufthansa along with Brussels Airlines, Adria Airways, Croatia Airlines, Condor Flugdienst, Luxaur and LOT Polish Airlines.  Furthermore, the members of Miles & More are able to earn miles on the Star Alliance partner flights and Lufthansa flights in addition to making use of the Lufthansa credit cards and other buys made by Lufthansa shops. The status within this program Miles & More has been determined by miles that are flown mainly during one year with certain partners. The membership levels of the frequent flyer program comprises of:

  • Miles & More member
  • Frequent Traveller
  • Senator
  • HON Circle

And for passengers to book and buy cheap Lufthansa flights Airfare Networks is a good website to maximize on pocket-friendly deals.


Lufthansa-Airlines Flight Deals**

All taxes and fees are included. Prices shown are for travel dates from 24-Aug-2017 to 31-Aug-2017 and are subject to change without prior notice. 

Airlines
From
Check Sample Fares*

Lufthansa-Airlines
New York

Check Rates


Lufthansa-Airlines
San Francisco

Check Rates


Lufthansa-Airlines
Los Angeles

Check Rates


Lufthansa-Airlines
Chicago

Check Rates


Lufthansa-Airlines
Boston

Check Rates


Lufthansa-Airlines
Houston

Check Rates


Lufthansa-Airlines
Miami

Check Rates


Lufthansa-Airlines
Denver

Check Rates


Lufthansa-Airlines
Dallas

Check Rates


Lufthansa-Airlines
Atlanta

Check Rates


Lufthansa-Airlines
Seattle

Check Rates