• Cheap Flights to Alitalia
  • Cheap Flights with Alitalia
  • Cheap Flights with Alitalia
  • Flights
  • Hotels
  • Vacations
  • Cars

Cheap Alitalia Flights at Great Discounts

Alitalia – Italian Air Company functions as Alitalia and is a prominent flag carrier of Italy! The head office of this company is located in Fiumicino, Rome, Italy. The main center is located at Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport, in Rome and the secondary one is in Milan Linate Airport, in Milan. Few other focus airports are the Venice Marco Polo Airport, Catania-Fontanarossa Airport, Palermo Airport, Turin Airport and the Milan-Malpensa Airport. It was on September 30th 2014, that the budget subsidiary of Alitalia named Air One had closed its flight functions. Back in 2014, this was considered to be the eleventh biggest airline globally. And for travellers who want to book and buy cheap Alitalia flights can check-out the same on Airfare Network.

About the company
The term "Alitalia" actually happens to be an Italian portmanteau comprising words “Ali” referring to wings and Italia referring to Italy. Back in 2013, after witnessing bankruptcy, there was a loss of a core fuel supplier as well as a probable grounding of the civil authority of Italy that made this airline company declare a rescue package of €500 million that comprises of an investment of €75 million by the Italian state-owned postal operator.  It was on August 1st 2014, that the Abu Dhabi-based UAE national airline Etihad Airways verified that it had decided to purchase a 49% stake from Alitalia Airlines. This deal got sealed back on August 8th 2014 and was implemented right from January 1st back in 2015

Furthermore, the head office of Alitalia is situated at the Building Alfa at Via Alberto Nassetti in Fiumicino, Province of Rome. Its corporate headquarters got designed by AMDL, which is a rather popular Milan-based architecture firm. The head office earlier was in a building at the Piazza Almerico da Schio as well as in Fiumicino.  The CEO of this airline agency is Cramer Ball since March 2016 and the Chairman happens to be Luca Cordero di Montezemolo. On the other hand vice chairman is James Hogan. It is reported that Compagnia Aerea Italiana ha about 51% stake in this airlines and Eithad Airways on the other hand has a share of 49%.

Alitalia Frequent Flyer Program
Alitalia has a frequent flyer program which is named "MilleMiglia" and it is a part of SkyTeam alliance program that enables the passengers to collate miles as well as redeem the same with free airline tickets all through the alliance. This program also offers the passengers admission to Alitalia's Privilege clubs namely Freccia Alata Plus, Ulisse and Freccia Alata based on the amount of miles that was collected in one year, with multiple benefits based on the club. These clubs also have access to the SkyTeam Elite+ and SkyTeam Elite. Going by the records on February 3rd 2015, Eithad Airways had taken up about 75% stake in the Alitalia Loyalty S.p.A, that owns the MilleMiglia. Alitalia on the other hand has 25% of the stake.

In terms of service, Alitalia has four classes that are namely Economy, Premium Economy, Medium Haul Business Class and Long Haul Business Class. Browse through Airfare Networks to buy cheap Alitalia flights.


Alitalia Flight Deals**

All taxes and fees are included. Prices shown are for travel dates from 24-Aug-2017 to 31-Aug-2017 and are subject to change without prior notice. 

Airlines
From
Check Sample Fares*

Alitalia
New York

Check Rates


Alitalia
San Francisco

Check Rates


Alitalia
Los Angeles

Check Rates


Alitalia
Chicago

Check Rates


Alitalia
Boston

Check Rates


Alitalia
Houston

Check Rates


Alitalia
Miami

Check Rates


Alitalia
Denver

Check Rates


Alitalia
Dallas

Check Rates


Alitalia
Atlanta

Check Rates


Alitalia
Seattle

Check Rates